Click here to see our other courses!
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Apply ancient yogic principles and practices to harmonize the flow of energy in your body, minimize the effects of stress and cultivate more awakened presence, vital energy
and passion for life.
Have you felt blessed by your practice on the yoga mat but are curious about how to go beyond a few hours a week of peace, into a life of flowing energy and expansive joy?
Do you yearn to BE a yogi in the way you breathe, eat and move — and experience the beauty, depth and power of moment-to-moment spiritual practice?
Then you are ready for Living Vinyasa, a program that takes you beyond physical asanas into a lifestyle that is naturally attuned, lower in stress, and filled with the kind of harmony that makes you feel grateful to be alive. Living Vinyasa offers a potent antidote to the frenetic, 24/7, always-on pace of so much of the modern world that can leave you harried, stressed and even burned out.
It all begins with the original intention of yoga: A complete, holistic, mind-body-spirit approach to living in communion with the Divine — not simply a physical practice done in a studio.
When we “yoke” ourselves with the Divine, as the root of the word “yoga” implies, we literally merge with a larger source, and experience the oneness permeating all forms. As you do this, you discover a more spacious, natural rhythm with life. You simultaneously open to more energy in your system — with all its life-giving powers — while feeling more centered and peaceful.
This process isn’t magic: it’s really a science of working with awareness, presence, movement and energy. It’s a daily act of surrender to the larger currents of life, creating less friction and more delight.
When you can shift into a state of flow at will, you re-align with the energy already moving around you. It’s like plugging into an electrical grid — you simply have more prana available to you, which contributes to your health, happiness, vitality, sensuality and worldly service.
That’s really what Living Vinyasa is all about. Vinyasa in its original meaning is understood as the “sequence of consciousness,” or how life unfolds from the creative pulse of life.
In other words, Vinyasa is all about relaxing into the dance of life, the state that gives more energy than it takes, that reconnects you with nature, and restores your body, enlivens your emotions and focuses your mind.
It’s about living in flow.
Living Vinyasa means establishing daily practices that lead to a higher baseline of natural vitality that allows you to avoid stress and disconnection and instead move at the “pace of grace” that can still get things done.
You become a yogi rather than simply practicing yoga. And this shift makes all the difference in the world!
The beauty of more ease and flow is it not only enhances your experience of life, your practice on the mat deepens as you become more attuned to your rhythms of breath, the pulse of your blood and the natural movements of your body.
There’s no question that this baseline for living is desirable, but how can you make it a lived reality in the midst of a rather frenetic world?
Accessing the Natural Energy
of Your Chakras
The ancient map of the chakra system provides you with a very useful gateway into this deeper dimension of your yoga practice and lifestyle. Each chakra operates in your body as a vortex of power that is translating the prana (energy) of the universe into fuel for different levels of existence.
From the unitive wisdom of your crown chakra to the survival needs of your base chakra, each of the seven major chakras is helping to organize information, direct activity and support vibrant health in that area of your life.
One way to imagine your main chakras is as seven “fires” that need tending in their own unique way. Just as a campfire requires stoking to burn steadily, the different levels of fire in your energy system need to be stoked, honored and supported so they can provide steady, nourishing support throughout your day.
Doing this deep work is essential to your basic happiness and ability to fully embody joy. It can also help you cultivate higher states of awareness. When the foundational levels of your being are taken care of, you have far more attention and awareness for subtler forms of contemplation and realization. This work is thus a key to more advanced levels of yogic realization and spiritual understanding.
Each chakra “fire,” then, is a level of reality to attune to and commune, and offers the “fuel” that supports your daily, weekly and seasonal rhythm of practice. As you learn to open, balance and align yourself on all these levels simultaneously, you also reconnect yourself to the rhythms of the natural world. Your breath becomes the pacesetter for the tempo for your life. The way you get up in the morning creates a pattern of ease that is deeply fulfilling. Working with the rhythms of the sun and moon also helps your body to connect with natural cycles of creativity and rest.
The Living Vinyasa program opens the doorway to a different relationship with your body, energy, emotions, heart and even your mind, by taking you week-by-week through practices that build energy and create alignment at each level of your chakras — the seven main fires that fuel you.
The program teaches you how to make subtle but powerful, lasting shifts in your breathing, your movement, your mindfulness, the rhythm of your work and play AND in your visualization, concentration and meditation practices — all alongside a deepening of your asana practice — for a more heart-centered and present life.
It’s a training in uniting with the pulse of life, and a journey of discovery of relationship with the natural world (which includes your own body), infusing your being with passion, vitality and grace.
The Power of a Master Guide
For over 30 years, Shiva Rea has been a committed student and highly respected teacher of yoga, creating her own Samudra Global School for Living Yoga that integrates principles from tantra, Ayurveda and dance into the practice of yoga. She’s trained thousands of yoga teachers and students worldwide.
She’s known for her playful and dynamic embodiment as well as her spiritual depth. She doesn’t just teach yoga: she lives it in every domain, from her solar-powered house and car to her commitment to global philanthropic service to her use of sacred movement to free us from old habits.
Shiva has deep grounding in the ancient lineages of yoga and integrates extensive study of dance from Africa, Bali, Haiti, India and other parts of the world. Bringing in a panoply of dance traditions gives her unique insight into opening to the most natural movement and flow as a daily practice beyond the mat.
When you put Shiva’s foundational principles of Living Vinyasa into practice, you’ll discover hidden reserves of energy, savor satisfying periods of rest and open to a real sense of oneness with the world.
She’ll help you tend all the fires within, with a special focus on the Heart Fire, which acts as the great integrator and centering point for all of the life-energy at the core of your being.
She will also show you how to use harmonizing daily practices to enhance your natural energy, enliven your relationships and empower your worldly work and service. Of special note is that she will show you how to teach some of these simple practices to others, so you can bring in yogic practice into whatever field of service you are already engaged in.
How You Will Benefit
In the course of seven weeks with Shiva, you will receive a whole-system reboot of your energy and your yogic practices for daily life.
In particular, you will:
- Elevate your yoga practice to an enhanced level, integrating movement, breath and flow.
- Develop foundational principles for energy management so you can have the steady, supportive flow of energy that empowers you to thrive.
- Learn movements in the solar-lunar spectrum that can be integrated into your everyday life.
- Develop breathing practices (pranayama) and exercises that enhance your concentration and sense of connection.
- Integrate nature and natural rhythms into your practice in a way that leaves you feeling nourished and safely grounded in our planet.
- Cultivate greater awareness to help you notice and normalize stress as it arises.
- Reestablish a natural rhythm and progression of practice in your life, including an energy “Sabbath” to restore and rebuild.
- Learn how to activate more of your energy body through practices with sunlight.
- Synchronize your life with the cycles of sun, moon and seasons.
- Learn principles for a Full-Spectrum Living Yoga Practice that you can apply in your own life, as well as pass along to others.
- Take the steps that allow for deeper relaxation, including rejuvenating and more satisfying sleep.
- Cultivate greater embodiment of your spiritual awakening.
- Develop more skill in energy management throughout the day.
- Engage your worldly service from a place of passion and healthy detachment at the same time, with more energy to create change and less fear.
The Living Vinyasa program is for beginning yoga students and advanced teachers alike, as well as useful for therapists, coaches and healers who want to integrate yoga into their work with clients.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Weeks
Course sessions are on Tuesdays at 12:00pm Pacific.
The 7-week Living Vinyasa program will be a dynamic balance of wisdom teachings and practice, with every week containing four major practices that you can apply and embody in your daily life. You can do these at least ten minutes per day, up to an hour or more:
- Yoga Practice: These involve asana and pranayama practices that help you cultivate greater union with your body, breath, and energy.
- Health Practice: These practices are designed to support you in having a thriving body, enhanced vitality throughout the day and a fully-engaged lifestyle.
- Meditation Practice: Done on your own or with others, these practices will help you connect into more advanced and subtler states of consciousness and realization.
Each weekly, LIVE contemplation and training session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to sustain your practice in your everyday life.
The second part of each session is guidance and teaching of our four practices that are given each week and supported by the bonus materials that offer over 4 hours of video practices, reading material and live new moon/full moon calls.
Module One: Intro to Tending the Fire, Embodying the Flow, Living Yoga Empowerment
Initiation, Reflection, Vision & Embodiment
In our first module, we embark on this journey by understanding the holistic map of the seven fires. We’ll explore the roots of our ancestral firekeeping legacy and the microcosmic and macrocosmic view of the fire within all of the elements of yoga, ayurveda and tantra.
We will assess our “inner fire” and explore how to balance a dim, excessive or wavering fire, viewed through the basic lens of our Ayurvedic constitution. To bring about more balance and harmony, we’ll apply microcosm-macrocosm principles to our bodies and lives.
In this module, you’ll:
- Cultivate an understanding of the differences, challenges and ways to address dim fire, excessive fire and wavering fire.
- Receive an overview of the microcosm-macrocosm principle.
- Understand your basic Ayurvedic dosha — the foundation of your constitution and an important key to practices, foods and habits that can balance, support and nourish you.
Module One Practices:
- Yoga Practice: Sun and Moon Salutations (Surya and Chandra Namaskar) — the balancing power of the solar and lunar salutations
- Health Practice: Tending the fire with solar-lunar awareness (sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system)
- Meditation Practice: Inner Fire Meditation for dissolving patterns and igniting positive change
Module Two: Tending our Vital Fire
Muladhara Chakra (August 4)
This module explores the yoga of tending our physical fire — our health and vitality as the foundation for all of the other fires. We will explore the importance of “sealing the leaks” and “caring for the container” in our firekeeping. We’ll also establish a seasonal health rhythm known in Ayurveda as “dinacharya” (practices of the day) and “ratricharya” (practices of the night) to begin to care for our vital health fire from the moment we awaken as well as practices for restful sleep.
In this module you’ll:
- Learn about the benefits of tending the fire of your root chakra as the foundation for your physical health — and identify ways to strengthen this energy center.
- Discover and experience the benefits of a daily self-care routine based in Ayurvedic principles of cleanliness, balance and nourishment.
- Develop a holistic understanding of your physical and energetic constitution so that you can increase your vitality.
Module Two Practices:
- Yoga Practice: Grounding and Relaxing — Intro to Standing Pose Flow, Hip Openers and daily Shavasana (relaxation practice)
- Health Practice: Ayurvedic Daily Routine — Dinacharya and Ratricharya for enhancing one’s health in daily life
- Meditation Practice: Breath Mantra and Immune System — Vital Health Meditation
Module Three: Tending our
Swadhisthana Chakra (August 11)
Module three cultivates the power of our creative-sexual fire and the process of releasing inhibitions or disconnections blocking our creative flow. We’ll explore the alchemy of the water element and the generation of “ojas” — our juiciness, luster, immune support and intrinsic happiness cultivated through herbs, food and yoga practices for sringara rasa (the fluid eros) of life.
In this module you will:
- Discover ways to enhance your creative center to experience more flow in your daily life — and build greater radiance and vitality.
- Understand how to utilize the dynamic relationship of the water element with your creative-sexual fire to release creative blocks.
- Learn how to integrate ojas building practices into your life to Increase mental clarity, generate strong immunity, and minimize the effects of stress.
Module Three Practices:
- Yoga Practice: Prana Sahaja Yoga — Fluid Flow
- Health Practice: Abhyanga Massage Sequence for Everyday Life
- Meditation Practice: Sahaja and Sacred Sexuality — Inner Consort Meditation
Module Four: Tending our Fire of Life-Energy
Manipura Chakra (August 18)
Module four cultivates the inner fire of our sacred center, our capacity to harness, digest and manifest our raw potential. We will explore the three different powers of the fire to ignite, sustain and transform, as well as the manifestation of our deeper dharma (life calling). We will cultivate “tejas” as our inner intelligence, instincts, radiance and brightness.
In this module you’ll:
- Learn potent practices for tapping into your fire center to discover your sacred calling — and manifesting your dharma.
- Experience the benefits of inner fire building for metabolizing stress, cultivating inner wisdom and clearing the path for greater intuition.
- Understand the sacred principles of inner harmony through tejas enhancing practices — and learn ways to build and increase balanced fire within.
Module Four Practices:
- Yoga Practice: Kapalabhati Pranayama, Creative Core, Dancing Warrior
- Health Practice: Sacred Nutrition and Caring for Digestion in Daily Life
- Meditation Practice: Inner Fire Meditation (part two)
Module Five: Tending the Fire of Love
Anahata Chakra (September 1)
Module five brings us to our heartfire and the core cultivation of love within our being, as our background material explores the practical wisdom of “devotion in motion” or bhakti yoga for cutting through disconnection and dissatisfaction. Our practices this week fan the fire of love at the soul level where passion and compassion connect, and all of the different aspects of ourselves can find sacred grounding in our heart awareness. Through yoga practices of “heartfulness” we will enhance the quality of our relationships and lives.
In this module, you will:
- Transform feelings of disconnection and dissatisfaction into passion for life and compassion for others and yourself.
- Ground your being in the sacred through “heartfulness” practices.
- Ignite the fire of love within your soul by gradually opening the heart center through a progressive backbending sequence.
- Experience the life-affirming power and grace of “devotion in motion.”
Module Five Practices:
- Yoga Practice: Backbending Sequence for heart opening
- Health Practice: Cultivating “heartfulness” and “heart-brain entrainment” in everyday life
- Meditation Practice: Heart Mudra and Mantra Meditation
Module Six: Tending the Fire of Our
Vision & Expression (September 8)
In this module, we integrate the fire of expression with our vision and communion with a greater source. We’ll reflect and act upon our deeper svadharma and cultivate practices for listening, communing and embodied prayer for tending the fire of our vision. We’ll integrate the scientifically proven benefits of chanting and mantra for attuning ourselves and entering deeper states of flow. This week, we’ll integrate the yogic art of syncopating with the sunrise, sunset and moon cycles for balancing our life-rhythm.
In this module, you’ll:
- Develop your capacities for listening, sacred communion and embodied prayer.
- Attune yourself to deep state of flow that allows for greater self-expression and clearer “inner” vision.
- Discover the benefits of mantra, chanting and japa mala for cultivating greater connection with the Sacred, inner wisdom and flow in your life.
- Align your life rhythm with the sunrise, sunset and moon cycles, revitalizing your body, mind and spirit.
Module Six Practices:
- Yoga Practice: Yoga Mala — Devotion in Motion
- Health Practice: Gazing and Syncing with the Sun and the Moon
- Meditation Practice: The Power of Chanting — Mantra and Japa Mala
Module Seven: Tending the Fire Retreat
& Service (September 15)
In our final module, we bring everything together and cultivate the practice of integrating personal retreat into your weekly, monthly and seasonal life within your own home or in nature; and offering your seva or service within our community and beyond. We will integrate the different practices of the past six weeks and learn to “unplug” and renew so that we can serve through our svadharma — unique purpose.
In this module, you will:
- Integrate what you’ve learned in the last six weeks, and create your own personal retreat in preparation to be of service in the world.
- Experience the benefits of inner renewal to further build your relationship with your sacred purpose.
- Design your own yoga flow and personal rituals aligned with your natural state and the rhythms of nature.
Module Seven Practices:
- Yoga Practice: Using the Yoga Matrix to create your own flow
- Health Practice: The power of unplugging and energy Sabbath
- Meditation Practice: Personal Ritual & Integration of the Meditations
The Living Vinyasa Bonus Collection
In addition to Shiva’s transformative 7-week virtual course, you’ll receive these powerful training sessions with the world’s leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions are being offered to further complement what you’ll learn in the course — and take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Thresholds of Personal & Collective Evolution
Audio Dialogue with Sally Kempton
In this call, Shiva and Sally Kempton engage in a transformative conversation about the edge of our collective evolution. You will journey into the personal landscape of your evolution and how this relates to our collective leaps of consciousness with one of Shiva’s beloved teachers and mentors of yoga, meditation and the mystical heart.
Sally Kempton is known and loved for her ability to transmit meditative states and create transformative shifts in others. A former monk in an Indian order, she teaches internationally and was the author of the Yoga Journal column, Wisdom, for many years. Sally has a deeply mature understanding of the interface between deep spirituality and self-actualized living. She herself lives the path she teaches. Her books, Meditation for the Love of It and Awakening Shakti: The Transformative Power of the Goddesses of Yoga, have become classics – and have revolutionized thousands of people’s experience of their inner life.
An Intimate Conversation About Your Evolution
Audio Dialogue with Andrew Harvey
In this special call, Shiva is joined by mystic-scholar Andrew Harvey for a powerful journey to the very edges of your emerging potential. These beloved teachers will discuss many sides of the personal evolutionary path that will help you deepen and see more clearly how your work relates to shifting our entire world.
Andrew Harvey is the author of over 30 books, including The Hope, A Guide to Sacred Activism, The Direct Path, the critically acclaimed Way of Passion: A Celebration of Rumi, The Return of the Mother andSon of Man . At the age of 21, Andrew became the youngest person ever to be awarded a fellowship to All Soul’s College, England’s highest academic honor. By 1977, Andrew Harvey had become disillusioned with life at Oxford and returned to his native India where a series of mystical experiences initiated his spiritual journey. Over the next 30 years he plunged into different mystical traditions to learn their secrets and practices. In 1990, he would collaborate with Sogyal Rinpoche and Patrick Gaffney in the writing of The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying. Andrew Harvey has taught at Oxford University, Cornell University, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, The California Institute of Integral Studies and the University of Creation Spirituality as well as the at various spiritual centers throughout the United States. He was the subject of the 1993 BBC film documentary, The Making of a Modern Mystic, and appears also in Rumi Turning Ecstatic and The Consciousness of the Christ: Reclaiming Jesus for A New Humanity. Andrew Harvey is Founder Director of the Institute of Sacred Activism.
Audio Meditation from Shiva Rea
Shiva guides you in this 20 minute relaxation method that works with 36 areas of the body. Experience yoga nidra — or "yogic sleep" — which is a powerful and deeply healing conscious state of relaxation that regenerates your system. Yoga nidra is among the deepest possible states of relaxation while still maintaining full consciousness.
Video Program from Shiva Rea
Create your own yoga flow practice with an innovative yoga matrix where you can choose from 30 different vinyasa sequences designed for the experienced beginner and the intermediate practitioner in mind. Filmed in beautiful regions of India and the Maldive Islands, you can select your favorite practices to put together a sequence that is specially tailored to your needs. Select from a variety of moving poses, meditations, and relaxations, and Shiva provides a list of suggested sequences of various lengths and levels of intensity.
In addition, Yoga Shakti includes:
- Four different preset guided practices from Basic Flow (30 minutes) to Solar Flow I (90 minutes) to Solar Flow II (90 minutes) and Lunar Flow (45 minutes).
- Tutorial instruction in the techniques of vinyasa yoga flow.
- Nine styles of sun salutations to choose from — from classical to Shiva’s innovative ‘Dancing Warrior’ to the rejuvenating lunar salutations.
- Strengthening poses including core abdominals, shoulder openers and a progressive approach to handstand and elbow stand.
- A complete set of preparation postures for backbends, with three backbend flows from basic to intermediate.
Tending Your Fire – Intro to Energy Cultivation/Health Cultivation from Yoga and Ayurvedic Wisdom
24-page E-book based on "Tending the Heart Fire” by Shiva Rea
The human heart is syncopated with the rhythm of the cosmos. Shiva Rea presents a comprehensive illustrated guide for transforming the way we live by reconnecting with the natural world and the heart fire at the center of our being-with practices, rituals, reference charts, and more.
What People Are Saying About Shiva Rea...
One of contemporary yoga’s deepest and most fiery visionaries.
– Andrew Harvey, Author of The Hope and Heart of Yoga
Shiva Rea integrates the ancient wisdom of yoga with modern paradigms and evokes a complete picture of yoga, fire, and awareness in the heart of the reader.
– Dr. Vasant Lad, Author of Ayurveda: The Science of Self-Healing
Shiva Rea guides people to see the world and life through the lens of the heart. Through her words, practices, images, mantras and movements.
– Dr. Ann Marie Chiasson, Teacher at Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine and Author of Energy Healing
Shiva Rea ignites the yoga world and beyond with her powerful teachings of radical self-transformation. Deeply rooted in the ancient traditions of India, Shiva’s innovative approach to yoga has revolutionized the Western yoga world.
– MC Yogi, Musician
Join the Global Community
Living Vinyasa not only offers some of the most advanced online yogic teachings currently available, it also offers a thriving global community of support.
Join your fellow students and practitioners from across the world in the live interactive conference calls or in our online community to support and learn from each other while you shift your consciousness through expanding your yoga practice.
This international community is also at the leading edge of a global movement of people who are committed to manifesting a better world for all beings. This emerging planetary movement is rooted in an open heart and stands for the principles of mutual support, cooperation, harmony and reverence for all of life.
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven 90-Minute Class Sessions with Shiva Rea
Experience a rare opportunity to be mentored and learn with the founder of Prana Vinyasa Yoga Shiva Rea — from the comfort of your own home. Each class session helps you create the specific skills and abilities to awaken your spiritual potential.
Seven Audio Recordings of
After each class, the audio will be available for you to download in high quality MP3 format. This way, you’ll never have to worry about missing a session, and you can listen anytime and anywhere — on your iPod, in your car and at your convenience.
Seven PDF Transcripts of
In addition to the high quality MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format after each session is completed. This way you can review, print and highlight the most important insights and practices that you’ll learn.
Seven 30-Minute Interactive Group
Following each class session there will be a live 30-minute interactive practice session where you will be placed in an intimate group with several other participants on the conference call to interact, share and do additional practices to help further integrate the weekly lessons.
Interactive Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
After each lesson, you will then have the option to do related exercises, practice new tools and answer questions in order to accelerate your learning and integrate each week’s lesson.
Our exclusive Facebook online community is the perfect place to continue your learning after each class. Here, you can ask additional questions, interact with your fellow students and get access to additional resources to take your learning experience to an even deeper level.
The Living Vinyasa Bonus Collection
- Thresholds of Personal & Collective Evolution
Audio Dialogue with Sally Kempton
- An Intimate Conversation About Your Evolution
Audio Dialogue with Andrew Harvey
- Yoga Nidra
Audio Meditation from Shiva Rea
- Tending your Fire – Intro to Energy Cultivation/Health Cultivation from Yoga and Ayurvedic Wisdom
24-page E-book based on "Tending the Heart Fire” by Shiva Rea
- Yoga Shakti
Video Program from Shiva Rea
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join
The Living Vinyasa Virtual Training
We at The Shift Network feel deeply honored that Shiva Rea has chosen to partner with us on this exclusive, LIVE online training. As you may know, this is a rare opportunity to learn directly from an internationally-renowned yogini whose powerful insights and pioneering work are helping us heal and awaken ourselves — and our world.
Through this powerful online format, you’ll not only save time and money on workshop costs (plus travel, accommodations and meals – which would cost thousands of dollars), you’ll be able to benefit from Shiva’s incredible teachings and exercises from the comfort of your home — at your own pace!
If you are serious about transforming your yoga practice by taking your spiritual awakening into your body and learning to manage the intense flow of our modern lives, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones and our world to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in evolving yourself, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
About Shiva Rea. . .
Shiva Rea’s mission is to serve the innate intelligence within nature and our rhythmic bodies by transforming limited conditioning that leads to disembodiment.
As a global yoga teacher and movement anthropologist from UCLA’s Interdisciplinary Department of World Arts and Cultures, she empowers people from all walks of life to experience the flow of breath and our extraordinary energetic body.
She has done fieldwork and offered yoga in over 50 countries from urban centers to ancient sites, for actors to CEO’s, large-scale festivals to the Pediatric Oncology unit at Columbia University. She integrates the indigenous roots and contemporary innovations to offer a universal, creative, effective approach to embodying the pulse of life.
As the founder of Samudra Global School for Living Yoga, her home practice media, teacher trainings, adventure retreats, online programs and musical collaborations provide resources for people around the world to bring a transforming flow into their everyday life. Her activism extends from the worldwide Global Mala Project, to Yoga Energy Activism and gatherings for women.
She writes for numerous publications and her latest book, Tending the Heart Fire: Living in Flow with the Pulse of Life, is about the history and embodiment of our energetic heart. It was released January 2014 through SoundsTrue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a virtual course?
"I have never participated before in an on-line course. The packaging, presentation, inclusion, and facebook postings created a wonderful safe cocoon to participate. I haven’t seen a course so well put together ever – not in all the years of taking college classes – and I had my doubts about doing an on-line course. The wealth of organization and ease of learning materials and support made this fun as well.”
- Claudia F., Medford
Please note that dialing MaestroConference from your phone is a regular toll call to California, and your telephone service provider will charge you according to your existing long-distance calling plan. You can also use Skype credit/subscription or Google Voice to dial in to MaestroConference, and you’ll need to use your virtual keypad to enter your PIN and to indicate that you want to ask a question. Other options include calling cards and discount long-distance carriers, and we also have a webcast which is free to use from anywhere in the world.
Q: Can I get benefit from the course if I miss the live classes?
A: Absolutely! You can download the recordings and transcripts of all course sessions from our online media archive, so you never need to worry about missing live calls. You can also engage the full community and leaders on our private community website.
Q: Can you tell me about the Private Course Group?
A: We will have a private community group for all course participants on Facebook that will support you in making connections with others, sharing insights, engaging in discussions, completing homework assignments and exchanging information about events and other activities that can supplement your transformational journey. You’ll have the ability to share your experiences, projects, and growth throughout the Course.
Q: Are there scholarships available for this Training?
A: Yes, we always make a certain percentage of spaces available for partial scholarships, giving preference to those in developing countries or doing important but underpaid work to which they can apply the training material immediately. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please review our guidelines, which include a link to our online application form.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee so that you can sample the course risk-free. The deadline to receive a full refund is August 11th, 2015. To request a refund, please click on this refund request form and submit your request. Your refund will be processed within five business days and we'll send you an email confirming your refund. However, we'd love to have a chance to address and resolve your concerns first. If there is something we can assist you with, please email us at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to help! (No refund requests accepted after the above date or with scholarship awards.)
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to a problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.